- Preferred Education – A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years experience fabricating sheet metal
- Finish experience preferred
- Bench Layout Ability preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid Florida Driver’s License and good driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background check
- Language Skills – Ability to communicate and receive instructions. Ability to represent ICM in a professional manner.
- Physical – Body Positions – Standing for long periods. The position occasionally requires stooping, kneeling, stretching, crouching and lifting of up to 60 lbs.
- Body Movements – Use of hands, arms, eyes, and voice. Must also be able to use standard telecommunications systems and move about safely in different environments.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Weld, grind, and polish stainless steel sheet metal and tube frame assemblies
- Assemble, tacking and welding of light gauge sheet metal parts
- Grind, sand, polish and blend stainless
- Read prints and transfer bend information.
- Meticulous attention to detail to process custom work orders
- Knowledge of the principles of safety and electricity
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Participates in on-call emergency calls as needed
- Ensures tools and equipment are in optimum condition
- Conducts maintenance-related inspections
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job
- Manage multiple priorities
- Recognize the importance of safety regulations
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in training to updated and new equipment and processes technology
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service and communication skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- Ability to follow Safety Guidelines:
- Safely work with heights and in tight working conditions from extension and step ladders
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Ability to use safe lifting procedures
- Ability to use full range of body motion: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, lifting, bending and twisting
We offer competitive pay, matching simple IRA, vacation time, paid holidays, employer paid life insurance, employer paid long term disability and health insurance to full-time employees.